Members of the Presidential Advisory Council or Wantimpres are appointed by President Joko Widodo today. Wiranto was appointed as chairman of the Wantimpres.
“Appoint Brother Wiranto as chairman and member,” read the Keppres excerpt read at the State Palace, Central Jakarta, Friday (12/13/2019).
After the reading of the Presidential Decree, the members of the Wantimpres were sworn in. Jokowi directly led the oath of office.
“By Allah I swear / by God I promise, that I will be loyal to the 1945 Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia and will carry out all laws and regulations straightforwardly for the sake of dharma devotion to the nation and state that in carrying out my position will uphold the ethics of office, work should be best with a sense of responsibility, “said Jokowi followed by members of the Wantimpres who were appointed.
The following is a list of Wantimpres members appointed by Jokowi:
1. Sidharto Danusubroto (PDIP)
2. Wiranto (former Menko Polhukam / Hanura Founder)
3. Arifin Panigoro (businessman)
4. Agung Laksono (Golkar)
5. Putri Kuswisnu Wardani (businessman)
6. Dato Sri Tahir (businessman)
7. M Mardiono (PPP / entrepreneur)
8. Habib Lutfi bin Yahya (Ulama)
9. Soekarwo (former Governor of East Java)