ZERO.id – The data left by the Pro Bowl 2020: For the first time in eleven years Tom Brady is not selected. The NFL Pro Bowl 2020 was revealed leaving an unprecedented edition, because for the first time in eleven years Tom Brady was not selected.
The quarterback does not live its best moment with the Patriots, averaging only 17.6 points in its last five games, in addition to being ranked 20th as a passer with 86.5%, 28th in yards per attempt with 6.5% and number 29 in percentage of full passes with 60.1%.
Although Brady has not participated in the game since 2005, his appointments have been uninterrupted since 2008, when he suffered a cruciate ligament injury.
Brady’s absence joins other curious facts you should know about the Pro Bowl 2020.
THE CURIOUS DATA OF THE PRO BOWL 2020
- Thirty teams had at least one player selected for the Pro Bowl 2020.
- Baltimore Ravens with 12 selected, join the Dolphins (1973, 12) and Cowboys (2007, 13), as the only teams with at least 12 players since 1970.
- Twenty-five of the players selected for the Pro Bowl today are All-Stars for the first time.
- Each player on the winning Pro Bowl team receives $ 70,000.
Buffalo is the only team with more than 10 wins with only 1 Pro Bowl.
- Miami Dolphins did not have a selected player, ending the 21-year streak with at least one Pro Bowler.
- The New York Giants did not have a player selected for the first time since the 1995 season.
- Quenton Nelson is the fourth Colt in the history of the team to be named for the Pro Bowl in its first two seasons.
- Von Miller is now the fourth player in franchise history to be named for at least eight Pro Bowls.
- Darius Slay is the first Detroit player to be in three consecutive Pro Bowls since Calvin Johnson made six from 2010 to 2015.
- Nick Bosa is the first 49ers rookie to reach the Pro Bowl since Eric Reid did it in 2014.